Wing Mirrors or Trophies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
User3143 said:
Eh? It's got sweet FA to do with ''venting away'' and feeling better about myself. If you think this then you really are an idiot.

The fact of the matter is regardless of whether the cars are illegally parked, you clearly lack the common sense and maturity of an adult and feel it is your given right to go and start ripping off wing mirrors.

Me thinks you are a ;)
Now that's rich coming from you, Lee!!!! I remember you joining the forum and the posts you made back then.... :biggrin:;)

peanut

mknash said:
So, I was wondering what everyone else thinks of the act of side swiping wing mirrors before they get you?

?
criminal damage .... I think its cyclists like you that cause all the problems for the rest of us.

I hope that you get caught.

No matter where the cars are parked there is no justification whatsoever for causing criminal damage to someone elses property. You don't have the faintest idea how much that damage costs to rectify grrrrrrrrrr

I've reported you to the School Dinner lady now anyway

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
peanut said:
criminal damage .... I think its cyclists like you that cause all the problems for the rest of us.

I hope that you get caught.

No matter where the cars are parked there is no justification whatsoever for causing criminal damage to someone elses property. You don't have the faintest idea how much that damage costs to rectify

If I knew your address I would send this thread to the Police.
Why, do you think they'd do anything about it? ;)

gbb

Legendary Member
Olly said:
I still don't get it?!?!?

mknash has opened himself up for a shedload of critisism...and to be fair, taken it on the chin. He's (i hope you dont mind me speaking for you mk) seen the error of his actions and seems to want to take it on board. That deserves recognition.
Hence the 'time to close the thread' and all move on....otherise it'll turn into a never ending slagging for him.
(well thats my interpretation anyways ;))

Olly

gbb said:
mknash has opened himself up for a shedload of critisism...and to be fair, taken it on the chin. He's (i hope you dont mind me speaking for you mk) seen the error of his actions and seems to want to take it on board. That deserves recognition.
Hence the 'time to close the thread' and all move on....otherise it'll turn into a never ending slagging for him.
(well thats my interpretation anyways :biggrin:)

i get that:smile:

its all this troll stuff that gets mentioned on this forum???????

This is the first time i have been a regular user of a forum - i like it, its fun and informative ( thanks for all my tyre info by the way!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: )

so the "finer" web speak gets lost on me!!

anyway, i agree!
lets move onto somthing else...

weather this morning eh!!! grumble grumble grumble:laugh::laugh:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
peanut said:
ok ok ............ I'd report him to the school dinner lady :smile: she'll sort im out
Whoaaaaa... no need for that kind of over the top response!!! Jesus, it's not like he's been saying he doesn't like Chicken Spew-preme!!! :biggrin:;)

OP
OP
mknash

mknash

It's the lollipop lady you gotta be worried about there.

she hits cars that try and jump the crossing with her stick. Also helped scrape me off the road once

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
mknash said:
It's the lollipop lady you gotta be worried about there.

she hits cars that try and jump the crossing with her stick. Also helped scrape me off the road once
... what, like cars doing the Pole Vault? Cooooool! :smile:

Top Bottom