Winksulation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Normal cycle shorts under Altura Winter Cruiser tights work well for me. RonHills would give similar benefits.
SNAP

OP
OP
Turbo Rider

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Ha, ha, cheers for the efforts guys...your efforts are very, very, very, very, very, (etc) much appreciated...and also quite funny :laugh:

The way I felt this morning, I think DCL might have had it right with the pic, buuut, it's a boxers and padded tights affair as far as the downstairs clobber goes. I've a spare pair of boxers and socks in my locker, so I'll try to wrap up nicely for the way home and I hope that works, else the gender re-assignment may not be required!! Might do me a few favours if it did drop off though, come to think of it, but I really do hope it doesn't come to that :ohmy:.

As for some of those more, err, sneaky suggestions...I've fallen for at least 2 of those already, in a slightly more adventurous part of my life, so I think I'll give them a miss...at least until I re-discover my sense of sadomasochism :stop:

More insulation sounds about right though, in it's various forms and I quite like the shorts underneath idea, so I'll probably give that a whizz.

Thanks once again and I really do mean that :biggrin:

OP
OP
Turbo Rider

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Just get your secretary to massage the offending article upon arrival at work.

Last time I tried that she stapled it to a post it note

vickster

Legendary Member
@Turbo Rider - on his commute earlier:

3337508.jpg

Except he's wearing his socks in the wrong place ;)

Top Bottom