Winning the lottery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lane

Veteran
I actually thought that was if you bought a ticket at the last opportunity before they stop selling them.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Prague industrial museum
You mean the National Technical Museum? Visited that place about 15 years ago. Awesome, though the less said about the little ***s throwing coins on priceless exhibits of their country's great manufacturing heritage, the better....

Profpointy

Legendary Member
You mean the National Technical Museum? Visited that place about 15 years ago. Awesome, though the less said about the little ***s throwing coins on priceless exhibits of their country's great manufacturing heritage, the better....

Yep that's the one. Superb museum and we spent much of the day there. Whilst the Mrs is semi-interested in techie stuff she usually gets museum'd out after an hour or so, and it was really a treat for me, but she too was enthralled. Everyone behaved fine when I was there so may have been a one off group of yobs. Sadly I can't quite find references to the Praha motorbike, but may have misremembered the name. Be great to get one as my retirement project (alongside the Vincent, Velocette of course)

MarkF

Guru
As I am on a hot winning streak I'll buy another this week. I wouldn't buy anything if I won £m's, I''d do the opposite, get rid of as much stuff as possible. Get a PA to deal with letters & boring stuff, travel and as I had total security, get pleasure from giving it away. When I read sad stuff I always think I'd love to help, I saw a letter from a seven year 7 year old girl to santa last week asking for a "home".:sad: It'd be ace to buy her one.:okay:

Top Bottom