Winter Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AnthonyC

Regular
I've got a pair of Hipor night vision gloves .... bought for cheap off ebay last winter

they are warm and waterproof, hi viz, however, after a long ride, they stink really bad

so, I will be looking for new gloves soon

Had the same problem, stinking hands at work no matter how hard I washed them! Got myself a pair of Rogelli Windsor gloves just this week, being advised by a friend that they are one of the best price/quality out there (£26, or £36 if you get them with a pair of Rogelli Hydrotec overshoes which I did). Haven't tested them yet in the rain or cold but they look and feel promising.

Darren Gregory

Rides a Pinnacle Arkose 3 and a Trek Emonda SL6
I struggled last year with my hands. This year I have been using Montane Prism gloves. They have Primaloft insulation in them and I actually found them when looking for a winter coat (non cycling).

I wear them with a merino liner and whilst we haven't yet had serious sub zero temperatures in the South I am (based on some 0-3 degrees mornings) optimistic that they will keep me warm.

They are a little bulky, certainly more so than what I normally use but I can still operate STI levers without problem. They are not especially padded but I can cope until the weather improves.

In terms of your 6 requirements I would say that they easily meet 1, 5 and 6 and they might be there or there about for the remaining 2, 3 and 4.

I bought mine from wiggle who offer an easy returns through Collect+ so you could try them and return them if you don't like.

Top Bottom