Womans intermidiate flat bar Sora xs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning friends
Finally got this one yesterday.
Its defo lighter and faster than my pendelton.... i feel a bit wobbly on it though... gears are different .. not the rolling ones. The wheels are super thin compared to my current bike... anything i should consider before taking to the road . Any safety tips ?

You mean trigger shifters as opposed to twist shifters? They're really easy to get used to. As are the thinner tyres. The faster you go, the less wobbly you'll get. Been there, done that, when switching from a MTB with 1.75 tyres to a road bike with 23mm tyres.

Just practice somewhere quiet for a bit before you ride on the road proper - an empty car park or something along those lines.

P.S. Nice bike, enjoy xxx

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

Hi all have started using my new bike for daily commuting and plan to do some long rides this month in prep. Really much faster ... doing 10/11 miles per hr average is much easier on this bike. Just getting used to the gears while going uphill...will a few more rides i guess
Thanks a lot everyone for your kind help, feedback and suggestions! Really helpful :smile:

Top Bottom