1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wombling free

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Gromit, 25 Feb 2008.

1. Gromit

Gromit Über Member

Hiya all, was up a 6.30 this morning, haven't seen this side of the day for a while. I start my new job as a recycling officer at 8.30am, so won't be around to lurck until 4.30. Hope everyone has a good day today. ;)

2. mr Mag00

mr Mag00 rising member

have a good day good to see someone else involved in the env sector, i teach env education at a centre here in dorset, mainly natural history but including more about broader env issues.

3. OP
    OP
    Gromit

Gromit Über Member

I was a countryside ranger in Wales for a while, the team I worked with were a very unfriendly bunch. It takes a move away from somewhere you thought you hated to realise its not that bad at all. Being back in York is good!

4. Hilldodger

Hilldodger Über Member

Ayup Gromit, you been promoted yet?

Can you give me a call this evening - I need to ask you a few questions before I fill in a form I've been sent;)

5. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

So Gromit, will you be there tomorrow?

(Daft question really, she probably won't be able to answer until after I'm offline, and by tomorrow, I'll know, coz I'll be there too...)
    :biggrin:

Anyway, hope today goes/went well...

6. OP
    OP
    Gromit

Gromit Über Member

Yep will see you tomorrow... If its tomorrow hello Arch ;)