women are strange!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
We had some visitors to stay overnight last night. I went to work this morning and said goodbye before I left. When I got home tonight, I asked my wife what time they left this morning. Her answer lasted about 30 seconds. Just now, our daughter in law phoned and asked her near enough the same question. 10 minutes later, she is still on the phone explaining. Why is it that if you put two women together, they can talk for ages without taking breath? A man and a woman? 30 seconds!

TVC

Yeahbut? Did you really want to hear the 10 minute version?

I love my good lady to bits but she will never use one word when 30 will do!!
She will meet a friend for coffee and bale-out 5 hours later!!

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Ha! My wife once phoned a friend in the afternoon to arrange a meet up that evening. Two and a half hours later she said she'd have to hang up so she could get ready for the meet up which was, by then, only half an hour later. Wonder what they found to talk about once they got out?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Do you want the 30 second version or the 10 minute one?
Well we're a dozen posts in and I'm still none the wiser.

We were shopping in Peterborough, and my mother was coming up the escalator.....

When she arrived, she pointed a woman that she had spoken to on the way up

Apparently the woman had lived in a town in Scotland a few miles from Ayr, been in the class above her younger sister and they had arranged to meet for coffee
All in a few seconds

women can transfer a lot of information in a few seconds. ......... If they wish to

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
@gavroche let me let you in on a secret. Female to male communication might be brief but it carries a huge payload of unshared information which the male species is meant to extract, decode and act upon in a caring, sympathetic manner.

Let me give you an example. Next time you see your wife glaring at you and you get the response "Nothing" to your "What's wrong dearest?"

Believe her at you peril!!!!!

Work through this checklist:

• Did I rinse out the shower tray/bath this morning?
  • Did I remember to put the cap on the toothpaste?
  • Did I leave a cupboard door open a fortnight ago?
  • Did I laugh at her poorly disguised fart in the presence of of the kids at some unspecified time?
  • Did I fail to spot her new hair style which looks just like her old hair style?
  • Did I fart and smile appreciatively?
  • Etc
  • Etc
  • Etc
You get my drift.

BTW
The list is infinitely long.

Have fun decoding. :okay:

Top Bottom