Women's Clothes for a Man

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I'm trying to learn how to play Air on a G-string, but all I get is a slight twanging noise.

You might have more success with the hairy banjo instead...

GC

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
If wearing a skirt, wear cycling shorts underneath, normal ladies knickers very uncomfortable and if the wind blows can be embarressing !!:girl:
You can buy cycling shorts with an attached skirt.
For the lady a bit self conscious of the size of her thighs :whistle:
Saw a girl wearing this on my last ride.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
You might find this helpful: Size Guide. I have bought women's size tops and jackets* from Aldi/Lidl, as they rarely offer men's small size, and even when they do the garments simply seem to become narrower, the sleeves remaining ape length. Some fit, some don't, but usually they are a better fit than the men's!
* the ones that come in unisex colours!

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Mor_RUEWJ.jpg

I`v just bought myself one of these... Won it on ebay. XL BNWT - £9.

I liked the colour :girldance:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
To answer the OP: you can also just buy conventional leggings at M&S. You can get women's leggings for £6 a pair that work fine for cycling, I have several pairs. You can try them on as well - depends on your embarassment factor. The staff couldn't care less but you might!
I wear M&S leggings but with an additional bamboo layer. I don't think some of the styles are that warm or thick. However you can get them in various lengths (30" might be their standard length as I wear their long). And you could just order either to home delivery or pick up in store to avoid any embarrassment.

Opps just seen the date of the OP

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Buy cheap buy twice...

Now when i say cheap i mean to say very cheap...

a google around the big sellers will turn up something for a man & of sufficient quality.

Try Wiggles price drop or sale section for instance, PBK, Ribble, Decathlon, Bike-Discount.de & so on.

Wiggle have Sportful No Rain bib tights at approx £66 & they are fantastic, not £30 or £40 obviously, but then they will last & be comfortable, warm & well made.

Last edited:

zacklaws

Guru
If your looking at "tights/thongs", try Ann Summers.

Just realised it says "tights/longs".......better book an apointment at Specsavers......or clean my monitor.

Top Bottom