Women's inclusion in cycling clubs

I must say, I was very drawn to the Penge CC Ladies Skin Suits for sale yesterday.

Shame I couldn't get one to fit me, really.
xx(

cougie uk

Über Member
I'd just be worried about someone who feels the need to wear team kit. Full stop.
You must spend a lot of time being worried then ?

Back in the day team kit was just about the only decent kit you could get. Things are a lot different now but if someone wants to wear team kit - where's the harm ?

Alex321

Über Member
I'd just be worried about someone who feels the need to wear team kit. Full stop.
Why?

What on earth is there about that which gives any conceivable cause for "worry"?

It is perectly normal and commonplace behaviour among supporters of any sporting team to want to wear that team kit. That is why teams sell replica kits.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
You must spend a lot of time being worried then ?

Back in the day team kit was just about the only decent kit you could get. Things are a lot different now but if someone wants to wear team kit - where's the harm ?
Why?

What on earth is there about that which gives any conceivable cause for "worry"?

It is perectly normal and commonplace behaviour among supporters of any sporting team to want to wear that team kit. That is why teams sell replica kits.
Worried? No. It was a flippant tongue-in-cheek remark nothing else.

Top Bottom