Women's Summer 3/4s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Any recommendations, excluding the silly-priced stuff? I prefer 3/4s to shorts but my most comfortable (Endura) ones are far too warm for the kind of weather we've got at the moment. Quite a fan of the stupidly-named Polaris She-Quartz for shorter rides but mine are wearing out and I'm after something comfy for the LonJoG. Anyone tried Maloja stuff? Any info on sizing would be particularly helpful.

Presumably you've looked at Corinne Dennis, she does quite a few 3/4's

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Presumably you've looked at Corinne Dennis, she does quite a few 3/4's

Thanks Crackle. The cotton/lycra ones look like a decent bet, but they are navy blue. I hear she's very nice and the service is excellent - perhaps I should give her a bell and point out tactfully that she is in breach of the Lycra Legwear Must Be Black rule.

OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Ah - I've just looked more thoroughly and notice that the "Double Comfort" ones come in black. Anyone got these? They look like they might be a bit warmer than I'm after...

vickster

Legendary Member
I like Pearl Izumi Sugar Knickers - can normally find for around £40-45 - fairly standard but thinnish lycra

Hebe

getting better all the time
I bought some Maloja shorts recently and have also tried the 3/4 on. I find the chamois to be very comfortable indeed. The only reason I didn't get the 3/4 was that the front of the chamois didn't fit very flush on me whereas it did with the shorts. They were a lovely silky fabric and a great colour, the fit issues may just be down to me. Re sizing, I'm size 10 hips with a 12 waist and a small fitted perfectly.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I've got bored with telling Shutt they are missing a gap in the boys and girls markets.

Of course on LonJOG some of the best people will be sporting bib shorts and lightweight knee warmers for that summer 3/4 effect

(don't show them your scars, Collins)

Top Bottom