Wooing tips for wee Joe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

He seems in need of help. C'mon, we must be able to offer some words of wisdom so he does not make the same mistakes again. He has well and truly no chance whatsoever with kovu due to approaching it all the wrong way. The youngsters on cyclechat need role models...

So good people, what can we do to save wee Joe (and womankind! xx()?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Have 'im nuetered?
One Dad to another.......;)

Night Train

Maker of Things
The best way to meet someone is to stop looking but be aware of the opportunities as they arise.

I met M when we both decided to delete our online dating profiles. We just happened to spot each other at that moment.

On finding someone just be nice and honest and not too forward.

We really need relationship forum for this.

Tell him to see The Doctor.

surfgurl

I was an innocent young 19 year old girl just starting my second year at University living away from home.
Mr Surf was in some of my classes and I got to know him through a drama production we were both working on. He was 36. His marriage was breaking up, he had two kids, he was working and studying.
One day he asked me if I knew anyone with a sofabed where he could stay. Finishing late rehersals, going home 20 miles in one direction and then driving 40 miles to work in the other direction were getting too much for him. I sympathised with him and told him I didn't know of a spare sofa bed, but there was space in my little room in a shared house.
Two nights later he came to stay. He slept on the floor and crept out early in the morning to work. I noted his snoring of record levels. He claims to have kissed me goodbye when I was asleep.
The next time he stayed over, we were just about to settle to sleep, when he commented on how hard and cold the floor was and asked if he could possibly share my bed.
I sympathised and said yes.
11 years later we are still together. We got married last year.

I'm not suggesting this as a tactic, but it worked for him.

Btw, if you are sending a teenage daughter of to University this year. Be afraid.

Top Bottom