Wooing tips for wee Joe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Joetwofour - my advice: Keep your bike fixed and your free will...Do your homework, clean your teeth and eat up all your greens. Polish your shoes and read good literature.
Then, and only then, cast a shadow over Kovu's presence - and entice her with your 'je ne sais quoi'...:thumbsup:;)

Beating_Valentine_Heart.gif

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Joe24 said:

Only Joking Joe24!

Although, I was neutered 2 years ago, what great fun that was!;)
3 daughters is enough.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Aperitif said:
Joetwofour - my advice: Keep your bike fixed and your free will...Do your homework, clean your teeth and eat up all your greens. Polish your shoes and read good literature.
Then, and only then, cast a shadow over Kovu's presence - and entice her with your 'je ne sais quoi'...:blush:;)

Beating_Valentine_Heart.gif

Seems to take to long for me;)
Actually probably some good advice, accept the homework bit, i have excuses for that!:smile:
She wants me anyway, i can tell. I mean, who wouldnt! :ohmy:

Joe24

Crackle said:
Ho, ho, ho, ho - 3 daughters and lots of future 'Joe's' to look forward to - ho, ho, ho, ho :ohmy:

Sons, that's what you need. I'll sell you one.

No thanks, i;m too young for a child!
Although all my cousins(except one) is male.

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Seems to take to long for me;)
Actually probably some good advice, accept the homework bit, i have excuses for that!:smile:
She wants me anyway, i can tell. I mean, who wouldnt! :blush:

:smile: Yes and that is why you have a whole thread dedicated to how bad your chat up lines and general wooing is ...

Great thread guys, Joe does need help, and with a cocky attitude like that, will he listen to your wise heads? :ohmy:

Joe24

Kovu said:
:blush: Yes and that is why you have a whole thread dedicated to how bad your chat up lines and general wooing is ...

Great thread guys, Joe does need help, and with a cocky attitude like that, will he listen to your wise heads? :ohmy:

What, you mean, "fancy a ride darling" is bad?:smile:

Joe24 said:
She wants me anyway, i can tell. I mean, who wouldnt! :ohmy:

Joe24 said:
What, you mean, "fancy a ride darling" is bad?:blush:

OK we'll start gently: These things are 'bad'. All this laddish bravado stuff will do you to a point you know - What about that poem. An Ode to Kovu - get to it now and some virtual flowers while you're at it. If you're very lucky Noodley, Tdr1nka and I will set up our virtual candelit restaurant for two but first you have to get her to want to go with you - Begin.....

Joe24

Crackle said:
OK we'll start gently: These things are 'bad'. All this laddish bravado stuff will do you to a point you know - What about that poem. An Ode to Kovu - get to it now and some virtual flowers while you're at it. If you're very lucky Noodley, Tdr1nka and I will set up our virtual candelit restaurant for two but first you have to get her to want to go with you - Begin.....

Errrr anyone want to write me a poem them? Please:sad:

Jaded

Joe24 said:
Errrr anyone want to write me a poem them? Please:sad:

Rims are red
ball(bearing)s are blue
I'd love to have
a good hard ride with you.

or something like that.

Joe24

Jaded said:
Rims are red
ball(bearing)s are blue
I'd love to have
a good hard ride with you.

or something like that.

Thanks, i now have my poem:biggrin:
Mr Mag, you havent missed much really. Nothing much is goig on, but Kovu(she is a she) loves me but i have been ropped into chatting her up.:ohmy:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

mr Mag00 said:
so what have i misssed???

background to thread please

Wee Joe loves himself
He wants kovu to love him
There is no chance of this happening
I want to protect every other person from having to endure his routine (which seems to involve repeatedly telling the other party "you love me")
:ohmy:

Joe24

Noodley said:
Wee Joe loves himself
He wants kovu to love him
There is no chance of this happening
I want to protect every other person from having to endure his routine (which seems to involve repeatedly telling the other party "you love me")
:ohmy:

:smile:
About right, except i'm not too bothered about her loving me, there are enough other girls around that do that:becool:
*wakes up out of dream world :blush:*

Top Bottom