Wordle with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
A big shout-out to @ClichéGuevara , @richardfm, @deptfordmarmoset and @Spartak for getting all greens in today's Wordle.

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I accidentally opened this thread before attempting it (I thought it was the 'no spoilers' thread). So knowing there were 3 Ss I got it in one.

wouldn't it be better to open the wordle app / webpage before going anywhere near cyclechat wordle threads?

figbat

Slippery scientist
wouldn't it be better to open the wordle app / webpage before going anywhere near cyclechat wordle threads?

Yes, but I tend to sweep the CC unread threads before I open Wordle, rightly or wrongly. So far it has not been a problem but for whatever reason today I hit the wrong link and boom, got it in one!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Today I entered my first line, it showed no matches, then immediately my phone battery died.

When I restarted it I was back to no lines entered. I thought that this meant I had secret knowledge - no matches in my starter word. I proceeded on that basis. Turned out to be bollocks and my phone had died just before wordle accepted my first line.

So I got really confused and ended up with a rotten five, which I deserved for trying to cheat.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
It wouldn't let me use CABAL today. :sad:

Why not? It's a perfectly good word. It's not specifically British English.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal
just tried it in my firefox browser... it seems happy enough
1700483729436.png

Top Bottom