Wordle with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willd

Veteran
A place to moan and whinge about the Wordle solution each day.

Homer? WTF??

I was going to put "Doh" as a response to my failure, but then thought there'd be a spoiler witch hunt :okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
There must be a bunch of versions of Worldle.

I use worldle.app and my solution was
crimp

Whereas a friend of mine had something totally different to me.

I finally got it on the last line. I thought about the final answer on line 3 but rejected it as not a normal word

maybe it is in certain circle - like pigeon fanciers and baseball players (not much of a cross over there!!)

so - in my view - not a suitable word - but what do I know!!!

AndyRM

XOXO
mine was North Macedonia. crimp isn't even a country

https://www.damnyouautocorrect.com

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
If you got M early then it was probably solvable.
Otherwise it was just guess work. If you look at the results almost everyone who struggled missed the M.

T4tomo

Guru
If you got M early then it was probably solvable.
Otherwise it was just guess work. If you look at the results almost everyone who struggled missed the M.

Wordle 320 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I beg to differ

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I finally got it on the last line. I thought about the final answer on line 3 but rejected it as not a normal word

maybe it is in certain circle - like pigeon fanciers and baseball players (not much of a cross over there!!)

so - in my view - not a suitable word - but what do I know!!!

Yep, I had considered HOMER at line 3 or 4 and dismissed it as highly unlikely forgetting the puzzle is American English based where the word is used more than here.

At line six it was one of two choices and I went the way my head told me to when in fact my gut said the opposite.

Top Bottom