Words that annoy me for no particular reason.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kryton521

Über Member
"Literally", DO they know what it means? Don't say, "I literally just......" You either did or didn't!!!:cursing:

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
Please, it is properly called a lavatory ( or the sh*tter).
Loo: middle class people, carpeted floor, cover over the tissue, muffled flush.
Lavatory: usually public or in a work place, tiled floor, giant roll in a holder that hides the end, contacless flush.
Bog: lower class people, floor that makes you wish you could hover, “fodder” all over the floor, flush a knotted string-careful you don’t pull the cistern down when you pull it.
Sh*tter: cabin in a wood.

Loo: middle class people, carpeted floor, cover over the tissue, muffled flush.
Lavatory: usually public or in a work place, tiled floor, giant roll in a holder that hides the end, contacless flush.
Bog: lower class people, floor that makes you wish you could hover, “fodder” all over the floor, flush a knotted string-careful you don’t pull the cistern down when you pull it.
Sh*tter: cabin in a wood.
Dunnie: like a shitter but has a poisonous spider lurking under seat.

Gutted

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Guys

Awesome

Chick

Guys is now a 'non gender' word. There i was up the local park the other week with a bunch of 70 years plus types,when a when a PCSO came up and said "Hi Guys"! One oldie said when he'd moved on "Guys,what the f..k is a guy"?!^_^

Chick is so 1970's and totally naff! A friend of mine refers to women he finds attractive as 'chicks' and even worse,calls them chicks to their face!😒

Last edited:
Top Bottom