Work bike shed/cage concern

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I feel the same when i've bought a new bike. That first scratch or scuff is hard to take :ohmy:, but when the bike gets older i look on them as battle scars!:boxing:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I've just started a new job where there is a bike rack for the factory which is full of BSOs, however I share an office with two others, who have said it would be cool for me to park my bike in the corner of the office (I did comment that my bike would probably be the cleanest thing in there). Only issue is there are no showers that I can use but it's only 3 miles from home so it'll be wet wipes when I get there, but good for extended rides home:smile:
You really should not need even wet wipes for 3 miles ,just pootle .

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I didn't take my own advice and choose one of the racks at the back (though to be fair it was the only one available), went to go home and had to move someone else's propped up against me.

OP
OP
Veganpower

Veganpower

Funny thing happened to me today on my first ride to work. After I locked my bike up a couple of guys were chatting to me. One of them spots my bike and says "new bike?" I said " yeah, I've just had it a couple of weeks", just as he walked next to my bike and accidentally kicked the wheel. Then managed to crash his bike on to mine from the other side on the locking up post!!!

I just had to laugh and leave before I saw anything else!:banghead:

Top Bottom