Working with a new partner soon...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I sometimes watch Motorway Cops and various other programmes involving the Boys In Blue, in one the 'bad guy' drove his car at a police dog and it rolled over the bonnet then slid off when the car reversed, the Police got the guy out of the vehicle and pinned him to the ground at which point the dog went over and bit him, I cheered for the dog who thankfully was ok but made his point :okay:

OP
OP
CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist

Veteran
IMG-20151231-WA0002.jpg
Here's one of the best pics taken of him so far (IMO)

Last edited:

SD1

Baiter suits in the army were a double layer of thick webbing with straw inbetween. You got in the trousers then they put the jacket on you as the cuffs were sewn up. Then they fastened a cage over your head. What chance had you of getting away from a dog dressed like that?
Just so the dogs didn't just associate the suit with "attack" they would do the odd out run the dog without a suit. I always made sure I had the keys to the hut (where you took shelter) AND checked the door was unlocked.

stephec

Legendary Member
I sometimes watch Motorway Cops and various other programmes involving the Boys In Blue, in one the 'bad guy' drove his car at a police dog and it rolled over the bonnet then slid off when the car reversed, the Police got the guy out of the vehicle and pinned him to the ground at which point the dog went over and bit him, I cheered for the dog who thankfully was ok but made his point :okay:

I hope the coppers turned their backs whilst the dog got his own back. :smile:

Lullabelle

Banana
I hope the coppers turned their backs whilst the dog got his own back. :smile:

I am pretty sure they were too 'busy' to notice ;-)

Top Bottom