Working with a new partner soon...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist

Veteran
If you don't mind me asking how long after joining did it take you to get the 'dream job'?

12 years...

Not to put you off though, this is the first time my private circumstances have allowed me to apply. There is and massive composition for the post though.

Col5632

Guru
12 years...

Not to put you off though, this is the first time my private circumstances have allowed me to apply. There is and massive composition for the post though.

When I attended the recruitment event on Tuesday they said more or less the same, not a job that is easy to come by and may take time to get into but I don't think I would mind being on beat for a few years before the chance came along

Froome Dog

oooh ooohh oooh ooohh @Shaun can vee have zis smiley ...
hund.gif
... bitte
doglick.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist

Veteran
How is it working out @CopperCyclist ? Any pics?

He has passed his initial course with flying colours, and we work our first shift together on New Years Eve!

He's a very prey driven dog rather than a defence driven dog. This essentially means that (at the moment) he's a very friendly, sociable dog. He has very high drive, so he will chase and bite when commanded/allowed. Looking forward to working with him properly!

Some pics below of him chilling in the garden in the sun, and a (low quality) night shot I got of him on Halloween!

20150926_112807.jpg
IMG-20151101-WA0003.jpg

Leaway2

Lycrist
He has passed his initial course with flying colours, and we work our first shift together on New Years Eve!

He's a very prey driven dog rather than a defence driven dog. This essentially means that (at the moment) he's a very friendly, sociable dog. He has very high drive, so he will chase and bite when commanded/allowed. Looking forward to working with him properly!

Some pics below of him chilling in the garden in the sun, and a (low quality) night shot I got of him on Halloween!

View attachment 114334 View attachment 114335
Good luck on NYE and hope it is a quiet one for you.

Top Bottom