World Championship 2019 Yorkshire......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'm watching it live on the BBC website. Don't think it's on TV until a bit later on BBC 2. Just checked. Just started on BBC 2 now.
Was on red button but stopped abruptly at 1058 for some boats. Coverage now on BBC2 but ten minutes ish of talking heads and featurettes with no live coverage of the first climb!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Was on red button but stopped abruptly at 1058 for some boats. Coverage now on BBC2 but ten minutes ish of talking heads and featurettes with no live coverage of the first climb!
I'm now watching it on the red button

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Yes B!xxdy annoying!!

Adam4868

Guru
Is it on yet?
On the BBC red button Rich

Adam4868

Guru
I don't know what that means! It's 11 years old and has a red button on the remote.
That's exhausted my technical knowledge
Too be fair I had to ring my mate who said "feck sake,go to BBC press Red button on remote,go to sports and voila ! "

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Too be fair I had to ring my mate who said "feck sake,go to BBC press Red button on remote,go to sports and voila ! "
Only option on mine (freeview or freesat) is canoe. I've switched to Eurosport and have BBC in the picture-in-picture while they waffle on. Now they're showing yesterday's race highlights which of course should be in a highlights show not while there's live racing on!

Top Bottom