World Championship 2019 Yorkshire......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
heres what ive seen so far , decide for yourself if you think its wrong or not.
I'm pretty sure it was said that the DQ evidence hadn't been shown on TV but the UCI jury can review all the raw feed footage, so I don't think one of the Dutch team fans posting what was on TV is enough to tell.

I'm not sure whether the UCI should release the evidence to anyone but the accused. It's then up to him to choose whether it's published. But shouldn't we let the champion take the limelight instead?

I'm pretty sure it was said that the DQ evidence hadn't been shown on TV but the UCI jury can review all the raw feed footage, so I don't think one of the Dutch team fans posting what was on TV is enough to tell.

I'm not sure whether the UCI should release the evidence to anyone but the accused. It's then up to him to choose whether it's published. But shouldn't we let the champion take the limelight instead?

My own view is if they use footage to DQ him then why not show that footage to explain the decision,

im not sure anyone is stopping anyone from taking the limelight as you put it :huh:

going of whats available , ive seen worse happen without sanction , but im sure others will have been penalised for less

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Nils eekhoff agent is threatening legal action in the hope of having the jurys decision overturned..
https://road.cc/content/news/266983...d-after-nils-eekhoff-stripped-u23-world-title
I don't think he has a hope in hell. This wasn't a case of a rider working through the cars to get back on, he spent a full two minutes behind his own team car which drove at a pace he could follow, as shown by other cars in the convoy overtaking them. It was deliberate pacing in my view and the video footage showed them bang to rights. If I were one of the other three riders I'd be fuming as his presence at the finish not only relegated them but effected their tactics.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It's the mens' race today.
Sagan, Alapphillipe, Roglic, Matthews etc etc etc.
Is it pissing down up there?

Adam4868

Guru
It's the mens' race today.
Sagan, Alapphillipe, Roglic, Matthews etc etc etc.
Is it pissing down up there?

Pissing it down is a understatement ! They've changed some of the course and no helicopter pics due to weather.You not watching ?

Top Bottom