World Champs Flanders 2021 *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
In normal times I would say it is tailor made for WVA and MVDP. This year, the Slovenians are going for it though

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mens ITT today

Did you have a punt @Adam4868 ? Hard to see past Ganna, WVA, Remco and Kung so not much value in a bet.
Bisseger at 12-1 EW?

Adam4868

Guru
Mens ITT today

Did you have a punt @Adam4868 ? Hard to see past Ganna, WVA, Remco and Kung so not much value in a bet.
Bisseger at 12-1 EW?
Didn't have a bet @rich p as can't see past the ones above and no profit.Sort of wanting Ganna to take it.He would be my choice anyway.
Had e/w on Ewan 50/1 Pidcock 28/1 and Cobrelli at 12/1 for road race.Just got to hope WVA gets dropped ! If he follows everyone's wheel it's hard to see past him winning it ?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Didn't have a bet @rich p as can't see past the ones above and no profit.Sort of wanting Ganna to take it.He would be my choice anyway.
Had e/w on Ewan 50/1 Pidcock 28/1 and Cobrelli at 12/1 for road race.Just got to hope WVA gets dropped ! If he follows everyone's wheel it's hard to see past him winning it ?
Colbrelli's a good shout given his form recently.
I'd like to see Kung win today

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
On BBC2 now if anyone's interested.
Who's commentating?
Michael Hutchison and Robbie Hatch are a good combo on GCN

Remco has just set off, looks in very fine shape for someone who the local PizzaHut TV adverts would have you believe likes nothing better than the lunchtime all you can eat pizza buffet.:hungry:

Top Bottom