World Cup Sweepstake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This should be in the toilet section.

darkstar

Loosing to France in the q/f? Not so sure, they've not been playing well lately, England can beat them.

darkstar

Cocking it up or loosing n Penalties? I really don't think England have done badly in the Wold cup over the past couple of decades, Loosing in the semi to Germany on penalties in 1990. Loosing to Brazil in the q/f in 2002. Going out to Portugal in the q/f through penalties. I don't consider that to be cocking up. Care to explain your statement? I thought you hated football (well judging by your previous comment) so why do you care? Or do you just love to moan?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
darkstar said:
Cocking it up or loosing n Penalties? I really don't think England have done badly in the Wold cup over the past couple of decades, Loosing in the semi to Germany on penalties in 1990. Loosing to Brazil in the q/f in 2002. Going out to Portugal in the q/f through penalties. I don't consider that to be cocking up. Care to explain your statement? I thought you hated football (well judging by your previous comment) so why do you care? Or do you just love to moan?

indeed. the problem is that we won it once, on our own turf, a long time ago, which for some reason seems to be more important than fifa rankings and tournament record over the last 50 years when it comes to assessing our chances…:wacko:

Top Bottom