World Naked Bike Ride - do I have the balls?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Get yourself up on Just Giving and we can put our money where are posts are :thumbsup:
I up for a few quid and will pay extra for lack of photographic evidence.

PS Make sure you pick a decent charity - no dog/cat/horse/donkey homes please.
Thanks i will, but i cant work out how to do it from my smarm fone. Ill try it @work.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Given that the ride is an organised one, will there be the requirement for helmets to be worn, by those taking part, or will they stick with the name?

mickle's getting his helmet out for this one.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Not yet its not. Now instead of a half a bollock Ive got two dirty great haematomas! But at least now theres light at the end of the proverbial. Thankyouforasking.
Your a right trooper you are!!! You've had one 'ell of a couple of years, and yes, the light is now at the end of the tunnel.
I'll only be too happy to put my money where my gob is mickle :hugs:

+1^, although I suspect it's more a case of putting our money where mickles knob is ;)
anim_flasher.gif

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I will happilly donate afew quid for Cancer Research provided you can guarantee no part of this ride goes south of Birmingham ^_^

If you set up a just giving page or something similar you will raise far more money with zero hassle for you. This allows people to donate when they are feeling all generous,ie before the beer effect wears off.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
+1^, although I suspect it's more a case of putting our money where mickles knob is ;)
anim_flasher.gif

:blush: ^_^

U

User482

Great idea Mickle, I'll make a donation. Under no circumstance do I wish to see any evidence that you've actually completed the ride.

Top Bottom