World naked bike ride...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

numbnuts said:
I’m going :smile: to the Southampton one tonight starts at 6.30pm
I'll be wearing a helmet and a smile thong :ohmy:

Your choice of attire explains your username.

Dave.

Johnny Thin

ngalbrai said:
I joined this a couple of years ago in london, brilliant laugh, would highly recommend it! Riding through traffic free central london streets with tourists and londoners gauping, laughing and cheering. Was tempted to join the one here in Sydney this year but couldnt, was glad in the end as only about 25 people turned up, pretty poor!

I'm going on it as I'll be in London anyway - but reading your post I have one reservation. People gawping, laughing and cheering always gives me an erection. :angry:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I had a great time, never done it before the atmosphere was tremendous and for once the car drivers gave us great support
thumbsup.gif

cycling will never be the same again, I wonder if I could get away with it in the New Forest:ohmy:

I was offered the opportunity to police the Brighton event on an MTB, politely declined......

However I'm going in for a 1600 start so who knows what 'delights' might still be around!

medals

Wouldn't mind doing it on principle, but as I've got an very painful hemorrhoid atm, I need all the padding I can get. :biggrin:

Top Bottom