World Track Champs - On the Telly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
The Para-athletes leave me in awe. Fantastic.

One of the best shows I ever saw on telly focused on the Para-athletes from the Olympics a few years ago. Amazing, inspiring and moving just about covers it.

Thanks for the link to I-player HlaB. I shall leave this thread alone now as I don't have a tv nowadays and this thread is full of spoilers as the I-player is a day behind the coverage, I think :smile:.

Noodley

Fab Foodie said:
I want a fixed Tandem and I want it NOW!

So do I.

Bagsy being at the front...:smile:

Noodley

*trying to be non-patronising*
The limb disabilty cyclists are amazing.
*trying to be non-patronising*

Rob S

Very pleased about Victoria and Shanaze's win...especially as they were down with a lap to go....it was a shame that it wasn't on the BBC2 coverage as my computer cannot record the interactive channel :sad:

Rob S

andygates said:

I watched it on Interactive....but I wanted to record the final as well but couldn't....although highlights are on BBC2 later so no doubt it will be on there.

TVC

I missed it on the telly last night, let me think why - Oh yes, cos I was there.:biggrin:

Row C by the start line, gurning at the camera. I've lost my voice having spent the entire day yelling like a mentalist. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've got the whole thing recorded so will have a look in a while.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
HLaB said:
Didn't the ladies do well. I thought they had lost it after the first lap :biggrin: but in the end they crushed the opposition.
Brill stuff!
It's just great to be able to cheer a successful GB sporting squad for a change. Well done British Cycling!
Hoy's a real powerhouse as well.

What's the deal with Jo Rowsell's hair...or lack thereof...?

Noodley

Jo Rosewell looks as if she has alopecia...fantastic ride by them.

Chris Hoy must be one of the best "athletes" in the UK.

Top Bottom