World's worst exponent of....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

...anything. My family have just been having a little discussion on the topic of William McGonagall, famously 'Scotland's worst poet', (celebrated for his Tay Bridge Disaster), and my son asked if I could think of any other examples of people famous because they were the worst at anything? Eddie the Eagle springs to mind, but, sticking with the field of the Arts, I said I could recall two, so we had a little browse of YouTube:
Florence Foster Jenkins
Portsmouth Sinfonia
Anyone got any to add to these?

stevenb

Not that he was the worst....but Tim Henman springs to mind....so near yet so far....consistently too.

simonali

Guru
All the people mentioned are better at their chosen professions than I am, so does that mean they're still the worst?

Keith Oates

Janner
<You can read more here...>

That's enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonj2

stevenb said:
Not that he was the worst....but Tim Henman springs to mind....so near yet so far....consistently too.

He's never going to be THAT good - he SMOKES for god's sake...

Abitrary

bonj said:
He's never going to be THAT good - he SMOKES for god's sake...

Even if tim henman didn't play tennis, he would be too scared to smoke, in case his weird looking dad locked him in a cupboard

Jaded

stevenb said:

An exceptionally good tennis player. World class but not a world beater?

No. Bollocks.

He had a plum in his mouth and the genes of a tennis player and did shite. Only ever got to 4th best in the world so he was actually the worst tennis player in the world in the last ten years.

;)

Top Bottom