Worst bit of kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Aldi overshoes, Aldi have sold some good gear at times but their overshoes were a spectacular fail, I don't expect overshoes to last for ever but come on

Mentioned it before, but
Suspension hub

(In my defence came with a bike, i wasn't mad enough to individually buy it)

Will try to think of more but struggling, maybe i have been lucky or clever enough to just swerve gimmicky tat.

vickster

Legendary Member
Gore windstopper tights, never fitted right and they rustle when you pedal or walk.
Worse still they replaced my favourite Gore tights that were cut off at hospital after I was knocked off the bike.
I guess as least they were (partially) paid for as part of the claim :rolleyes:

I do still have them, maybe I should confirm they are a small bad as recall

£3.5k for my Kouta Khydra - Its a full time job to stop the thing creaking - Oh yeah and I got to be called an idiot by the head of Kuota uk - for not knowing how to maintain a modern road bike.

Rear light from Lidl some years ago. It came as a set, the front is brilliant albeit heavy but the rear.......As soon as it rained it would not switch off. I tried all sorts of things but gave up. Crap design. A mate had one and his was the same.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Another vote for cheap tools. Cheese fashioned chain splitters, soft pedal wrenches, plastic tyre levers, erc etc etc

Never again.

Top Bottom