Worst I've seen. From Oz.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
:ohmy:

young Ed

Veteran
!!!
awful driving isn't what this is, this is psychotic maniac!

looking at his channel i am confused :tongue: i think he is a motorcyclist mainly and this is his first bicycle video?
Cheers Ed

Ganymede

Veteran
That was someone from the car trying to help him, wasn't it? I think it's a good thing he didn't get up or let her (?) touch the bike. Tiny bit too late to show a bit of goodwill. Well, they'll be nicked good and proper I hope.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

The thread I linked to said the driver got a TIN, which I think is a minor punishment, the clip is going viral so it's possible the cops take it further. The driver and a witness both gave wildly inaccurate versions of what happened.

Ganymede

Veteran
The thread I linked to said the driver got a TIN, which I think is a minor punishment, the clip is going viral so it's possible the cops take it further. The driver and a witness both gave wildly inaccurate versions of what happened.
Oh I see - the thread was long and that detail wasn't on the first coupla pages! Well although I don't know what a TIN is I suspect that what you're reporting is an outrage - let's hope it gets revisited.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Wow, just watched the video and scanned the linked thread.
For some reason the cyclist didnt make the video available to the Police, so the driver only got a minor warning!

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Yeah, and the driver gave a cock and bull story to the cops, I would have loved to have been in the room when she was showed the footage.

Crankarm

Guru
Just what happened to me although at night on a rural road so brought it all back to me. I was pushed and thrown off 13m up the road onto a grass verge. Plod did nothing.

The stupid bitch should be charged with GBH as that was DEFINITELY premeditated. If she had driven into me like that and I could get up inspite of my injuries I would have done her serious harm for trying to kill me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom