Worst thing you have you done today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Give it a couple of hours and they will be back.
That's why I put a dob of yellow paint on the shells so I can check if they are the same ones^_^ .

This picture was taken just before painting

D

Deleted member 26715

I've been driving around in a 1940's German designed car on VE day, I wonder if any of the modern day owners of German cars think about it.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I got into a bit of a contretemps with my good lady wife. (I'm posting this here because I feel I may find some sympathetic feeling towards me on this one!) We were watching House of Games on BBC2 and Sarah Pascoe was in it. I mentioned that I once saw her in Evans to which my wife replied, 'Why would she be in Evans?' Now I am fairly sure you good people know the shop (not the individual branch) I am referring to but any possible reason for me to be in the type of shop she must have been referring to mystified me. She clearly meant the Evans clothing shop for outsize people whereas the only Evans I would think of referring to at all would be the type of Evans we all know and are familiar with. Argument based on misunderstanding ensued!

gbb

Legendary Member
I cleaned my car out in company time. Its bank holiday, all under control, why not ?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I got into a bit of a contretemps with my good lady wife. (I'm posting this here because I feel I may find some sympathetic feeling towards me on this one!) We were watching House of Games on BBC2 and Sarah Pascoe was in it. I mentioned that I once saw her in Evans to which my wife replied, 'Why would she be in Evans?' Now I am fairly sure you good people know the shop (not the individual branch) I am referring to but any possible reason for me to be in the type of shop she must have been referring to mystified me. She clearly meant the Evans clothing shop for outsize people whereas the only Evans I would think of referring to at all would be the type of Evans we all know and are familiar with. Argument based on misunderstanding ensued!
Were you dribbling as you said "I've seen her" with a leer on your face. :rolleyes:

gbb

Legendary Member
Yesterdays...
Sat at the dinner table, no socks, eating lunch with my wife...the dog has taken his usual residence under the table. I'm gently stroking his leg with my bare foot, all is relaxed as we eat. I look down and audibly emit a ....whaaaaaa :ohmy:xx(....and instantly recoil my foot,
I'm actually gently stroking his testicles :eek::laugh:

Worryingly...he didnt seem to mind ^_^

Top Bottom