Worst thing you have you done today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
It was, but I think the outcome is that I am going to be barred by Lovely Wife from having a chunk of my very tempting Chilli Chocolate later on tonight.

Being semi-housebound has unleashed my inner eating-demon. :laugh:

A few other people have said similar.

I'm so glad Im not in charge of anyone else's eating or drinking regime.

Had kids, them old enough to supervise themselves now.

I'm not interested in 'parenting' anyone else ever again :okay:

I put my socks on inside out. I’ve only just discovered this
I put one on inside out today. The struggle is real :laugh:

My sister is nervous about going out so I said I'd make her a face protection mask and post it to her, following a plan and video demo I'd seen on the internet.

10 minutes the video said. 2 hours it took me.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I put one on inside out today. The struggle is real :laugh:

Oh that happens to me all the time - in normal life - whenever you take your jumper off it turns itself back round the other way - so at least 50 % of the time things are round the right way - means things take twice as long to get 'properly' dirty - its one of the many upsides of 'farm life'

My sister is nervous about going out so I said I'd make her a face protection mask and post it to her, following a plan and video demo I'd seen on the internet.

10 minutes the video said. 2 hours it took me.

View attachment 517101

Someone posted the idea of using bra cups as face masks for a 'joke' online.

I thought it was genius - you could use really pretty lacey ones - line them with something sensible - and have one to wear one to wash :blush:

I thought it was genius - you could use really pretty lacey ones - line them with something sensible - and have one to wear one to wash :blush:

Those one I keep for myself for my bike rides :eek: 😷

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
How about worst thing done to you today? I was looking forward to the second in a pack of smoked mackerel for my lunch, having had t'other yesterday and found it unusually delicious, only to get home and find my wife had got there first. Where's a scream emoji when you need one. :cursing:

D

Deleted member 26715

How about worst thing done to you today? I was looking forward to the second in a pack of smoked mackerel for my lunch, having had t'other yesterday and found it unusually delicious, only to get home and find my wife had got there first. Where's a scream emoji when you need one. :cursing:
Try living with a 31 year old son, who thinks his primary purpose in life to hoover up leftovers

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Oh that happens to me all the time - in normal life - whenever you take your jumper off it turns itself back round the other way - so at least 50 % of the time things are round the right way - means things take twice as long to get 'properly' dirty - its one of the many upsides of 'farm life'

Never felt the ned to wear a bra so no spares lying around and I would probably get caught raiding washing lines. Good tip about the jersey double wear tho'.

Top Bottom