Worst thing you have you done today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I finally reached the levels of ennui required to try my hand at sourdough starter.
Only after I'd mixed the lots of flour and lots of water did I discover that I'd used self-raising flour which meant that the options were tip the lot into the bin or make something with it.

If anyone has any recipes that calls for dough made from self-raising flour could they let me know.

I've made a couple of thin crust pizzas that were surprisingly not terrible but they barely made a dent in the vast ball of dough squatting in the fridge glaring at me.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I went to Asda with my wife's bank card but it is only worth £45 on contact less and the bill was £55 so I had to pay with mine. :blush: I tend to get carried away when I do the shopping. :whistle:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I managed to throw my back out doing a jigsaw :blush:

Tbf it's a very large jigsaw and I was stretching over it awkwardly trying to see the far end when my back went "crrrrick". Just spent the last few hours flat on my back with a heatpack and strong painkillers.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Thought I would make some mince tarts today , turned out well but I should have made jam tart's because the jar of mince meat was very boozy and rather spoilt them but I finished the jar off ^_^

Top Bottom