Worst thing you have you done today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I stood 2nd in line at Aldi at 07.20. They have an over 70s half hour. I was talking to the lady in front of me.
When they opened the door a staff member came to the front and said "right, over 70s first".
The lady stepped back and waved me past.
Without thinking I said "are you not over 70"?
She was not happy.
In my defence, to me she looked it and I thought she had mis-heard the assistant.
Hope I never meet her again :wacko:

alicat

Legendary Member
I have a friend who is a groundsman at a cathedral. One week, Weightwatchers was moved to a different venue within the cathedral close. A rather large lady walked by and my friend said to her "If you're looking for Weightwatchers, it's that way." Apparently she wasn't.

D

Deleted member 1258

I punctured twice on my ride this morning, one from hitting a piece of debris, and one from clipping a pothole.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Apparently, I put too much beer in the fridge.

I could only get 8 small IPA's in the fridge, so there are about 6 cans of Coors in the freezer. Better get supping (Mrs F is helping with the IPA).

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Well the worst thing I could do was to open the last packet of sultana's we have in the house .

View attachment 514169

And let's hope this week's shopping includes another packet at least ^_^.

What's the worst thing that you have done ?

Good to see that those sultanas are "farm grown" - as a point of reference, what other types of sultanas are there? ;)

Eaten one too many chocolate biscuits (and the day is still young). Optimal number: 0.

Isn't the correct equation b+1? ^_^

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I have a friend who is a groundsman at a cathedral. One week, Weightwatchers was moved to a different venue within the cathedral close. A rather large lady walked by and my friend said to her "If you're looking for Weightwatchers, it's that way." Apparently she wasn't.
My sister told me she once made the cardinal error when meeting up with a friend she hadn't seen for a good long while: "I smiled and asked when it was due. She gave me a very frosty look and said she wasn't pregnant."

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I washed my knee brace and hung it over the radiator to dry.
I failed to place a towel under it as it was dripping. MrsPete was not long in pointing this out.

And I've drunk alcohol before the sun has set :ohmy:

Top Bottom