Worst thing you have you done today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
A bumbly flew upstairs into the house this morning. I've been out most of the day gardening and walking.
Forgot all about it.
It appears to be dead...

The character customisation code I wrote earlier for a 48 hour game development contest spat this monstrosity out.
The theme for the contest is "Keeping It Alive" and I swore I wouldn't do anything Bee-Gees related, and yet...

1587334902100.png

Chris S

Legendary Member
I tried to remove a crank without removing the retaining nut first. Fortunately the crank puller thread stripped and not the crank arm's. It was a brand new crank puller though, it was the first time that I'd used it. I won't make that mistake again.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I have just tipped a lot of paint of the decking floor by mistake but managed to scoop most of it back in the tin and spread what was left over the decking.

Kryton521

Über Member
Going round a round about and not indicating, I was on my bike and to be honest, in a total day dream. A motorcyclist told me off and quite rightly too! Stupid thing to do and I'm the first to get on my high and mighty horse to get shouty about people, [cars mostly.] doing just that.

Top Bottom