Worst thing you have you done today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well the worst thing I could do was to open the last packet of sultana's we have in the house .

And let's hope this week's shopping includes another packet at least ^_^.

What's the worst thing that you have done ?

alicat

Legendary Member
^^^ Don't know whether to give you a hug or a haha. ^_^

alicat

Legendary Member
So glad I don't have a SWMBO. I'm always getting in trouble with myself as it is.

The worst thing I have don't today is grab a copy of the Times instead of the Guardian in my haste to get round the Co-Op with as little social interaction as possible. And I handed over my voucher for the Guardian. So I'm £2 down and I don't have the paper I wanted. First world problem, for sure. And the different read makes a change.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
So glad I don't have a SWMBO. I'm always getting in trouble with myself as it is.

The worst thing I have don't today is grab a copy of the Times instead of the Guardian in my haste to get round the Co-Op with as little social interaction as possible. And I handed over my voucher for the Guardian. So I'm £2 down and I don't have the paper I wanted. First world problem, for sure. And the different read makes a change.

Same news just a different style

^^^ Don't know whether to give you a hug or a haha. ^_^

Either the trouble is now they are open they will be gone in 24 hours

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Almost put my coffee on my head instead of my hat.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I damaged the cable on my lawn mower...
I had a length of new cable with a fitted plug so thought I'd swap them over so the mower had a perfect cable.

:laugh: no ,after getting the control unit apart and fitting the new cable I soon realized my mistake.

I did have a thicker cable so was hoping ,but I put the old one back as I simply couldn't get everything back together.
My good lady looked out and said I'll leave you to it darling:banghead:

Very tight tolerance designed things these ..it passed an hr:laugh:

Top Bottom