Would i get stoned to death if i....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
:wacko: sounds painful :wacko: :ohmy:

You should have seen it ! He made a rear carrier and a wooden box to carry a gas bottle and tools then strapped copper pipe to the cross bar !!!! I wish i had kept the damn thing and hung it on my garage wall as a memorial :laugh:

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Wiggle has delivered...pity i am at work :sad: Need to beat the kids to the toffee's !

yashicamat

I used to love the bullhorns on my MTB when I was a kid - if you fell off with your hands on the bars, they'd take the punishment on the ground!

Drops for me all the way now, except on my MTB obviously, but a bike is a personal thing so if the OP wants bullhorns, let him 'ave 'em.:biggrin:

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I used to love the bullhorns on my MTB when I was a kid - if you fell off with your hands on the bars, they'd take the punishment on the ground!

Drops for me all the way now, except on my MTB obviously, but a bike is a personal thing so if the OP wants bullhorns, let him 'ave 'em.:biggrin:
Got them now ! Trial fitted them last night and they look very nice,Just got to tape them up nice and neat :biggrin: Drops are good but it's not for me and my hands tended to ache a bit because i still rode like i was on a straight bar bike.I will keep them just in case i want to go back to drops.
Photo's will be posted as soon as i have finnished

Top Bottom