Would it be worth it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
289bc35909ca89d1c416585076ae9149e0ee10ce81593b381a65d620f769401d.jpg

Tart :smile:

Shaun

U

User32269

Only joking. Looks smart. I have a nosebleed if I ride anything more adventurous than dark blue! Like that it's steel myself.
Can see it ending up as a money pit if it was me, would start justifying that extra couple of hundred coz something would look perfect!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Only joking. Looks smart. I have a nosebleed if I ride anything more adventurous than dark blue! Like that it's steel myself.
Can see it ending up as a money pit if it was me, would start justifying that extra couple of hundred coz something would look perfect!

I'm thinking it might cost around 1300 quid after parts and labour costs.

U

User32269

If you got the dosh and your happy with the price you will be getting a smart bike with personalised spec, sounds good!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It's only orange and blue!:rolleyes: Though the drab grey one is sold out.:ohmy: Maybe there's no accounting for taste?
Steel Holdsworths MUST be Orange and Blue ... to match the Kit.
Yes at that price I'd buy one but then I'm a fan.
I would also do a custom build with Campag. No black componants only silver. A modern take on the old classic .... (I'd go with blue bar tape, but that's just me ....).
For extra tartiness I'd go with handbuilt silver rims on large flange hubs (Velo Orange).

Holdsworth1973Competizone2.jpg

70sProfessional.jpg

Enjoy!

Top Bottom