Would the doctors laugh...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When I was ill with clotting problems in 2012/2013 I registered with a few medical websites so I could read their articles on the subject. Ever since I have been receiving email messages from them - they probably think that I am a doctor! One regular newsletter includes a diagnostic challenge. Today's challenge seems quite straightforward to me...

This one is incredibly obvious, even to a layman like me... The foreman can't maintain the erection on the site because the maintenance workforce are either furloughed or off sick with Covid-19! :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm familiar with the test to which they refer. The patient has to gaze at a picture of Carol Vorderman for 30 seconds. If that doesn't do the trick, then he has serious problems.

postman

Legendary Member
It's not a laughing matter.It can cause serious personal problems. i went to the surgery once and told the Doctor,i need my sex life lowering. Postman it's all in your head,i know that's why i want it lowering.. I'll get my coat.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I have my lecture notes on ED so I could actually answer this question properly... but my exams are over for now so I don't need the revision.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Joking aside... I couldn't see the relevance of the man in the question being a construction site foreman, unless they were hinting at some risk factor common on building sites - chemicals etc.?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Joking aside... I couldn't see the relevance of the man in the question being a construction site foreman, unless they were hinting at some risk factor common on building sites - chemicals etc.?
Building site, erecting things:rolleyes:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Manual labour leading to testicular torsion?

D

Deleted member 1258

Posibly the result of an episode of Low flow priapism

Alex H

Legendary Member

Builders are real men.:okay:

Drago

Legendary Member
When I first read the thread title I thought ColinJ was going to say within, "I had moved my aubergine collection to the bottom of the stairs while I was was hoovering the landing naked when I accidentally slipped..."

Top Bottom