Wow! A hero..!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
That probably says more about you than the hitman.
Just thinking about the fist idiot that pulls a SMIDSY :laugh:

The Dwaff Family

For hitmen.. Leon. Much better movie. Not as funny, I take it.

I had no idea what to expect when sat to watch the film, but I loved the fact it was funny as tbh, hitmen films are not usually my cup of tea :whistle: Agreed on Leon, super, super film.

I must say though Apollo, reading through the post's here, it does seem you have some sort of fascination with hitmen as you've mentioned this theory quite a few times now!!:laugh:

You could br right on the immigration aspect though, have seen them move from a scene pretty damm quickly!!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
This speculation is all well and good, but I'm confused. Where was the phone box in which Our Hero donned his Lycra ( and Kryponite-enhanced padded insert) before entering the water? You would have thought that the local Press would have published a photo, surely?

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
This speculation is all well and good, but I'm confused. Where was the phone box in which Our Hero donned his Lycra ( and Kryponite-enhanced padded insert) before entering the water? You would have thought that the local Press would have published a photo, surely?
Maybe the Dr was out for a quick bike ride, saved the baby and then popped back into the Tardis :smile:

apollo179

I reckon he would track down the SMIDSY driver and make his death look like an accident thus ridding the world of a muppet and staying anonymous.
I agree - that is most likely scenario - although if our hero was in the mood to show leniency he might just kneecap the perp.

apollo179

I must say though Apollo, reading through the post's here, it does seem you have some sort of fascination with hitmen as you've mentioned this theory quite a few times now!!:laugh:
Hey dont shoot the messenger - mmmhh - maybe theres more than one hitman involved. And where were you at the time of the incident Mrs dwarf ?

Cyclopathic

Veteran
http://road.cc/conte...fant-and-pedals

Kind of gives you faith in human beings.

Faith in cyclists. Not only are cyclists more noble than non cyclists the fact that he was warmed up and more limber will have contributed to his ability to perform the rescue. The media should reflect the reality of the situation and emphasise the benificial role of cycling in this rescue rather than it being treated as an incidental detail.

Disclaimer. The preceding post is very much tongue in cheek and in no way intended to cause ructions. (Cyclists are best though)

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Faith in cyclists. Not only are cyclists more noble than non cyclists the fact that he was warmed up and more limber will have contributed to his ability to perform the rescue. The media should reflect the reality of the situation and emphasise the benificial role of cycling in this rescue rather than it being treated as an incidental detail.

Disclaimer. The preceding post is very much tongue in cheek and in no way intended to cause ructions. (Cyclists are best though)

Love it.

Top Bottom