Wow!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I can think of safer investments for £39,000.

overmind

My other bike is a Pinarello
It looks like a fixie - you can see a single cable going to the front rims, so there's probably a calliper there. I'm not sure about a belt drive fixie? I liek the frame lines, but really not sure why you'd want it as an off-road only bike.

Perhaps it has coaster (back pedal) brakes on the back wheel.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I see like so many marketing depts they're getting on board with the acronyms. It's CFP, RCF, VSAB, HTFP, AAOC, P3, MIG. The spec sheet reads like one for a cheapy BSO written by somebody who neither knows nor cares about quality bikes.

An "urban" bike with a disclaimer that it's a piece of sports equipment not for use on public roads? It's all rather silly really.

Gasman

Old enough to know better, too old to care!
Something distinctly Escherian about that rear triangle.

526px-Penrose-dreieck.svg.png

winjim

Smash the cistern
That caught my eye too. Looks rather neat.
Nah. They've got access to "the highest quality carbon fibre available in today’s market", customers with unlimited funds, and are unconstrained by silly UCI rules about tube profiles and such. They could have made it literally any shape they wanted but that's the best they could come up with, a regular diamond framed bike with a couple of stays missing?

winjim

Smash the cistern
This is more like it. If you're designing a 30 grand bike, go proper nuts with it. Price includes trip to Arizona for a fitting in the wind tunnel and custom painted helmet.

17620417_1396175480425631_2115141396617266389_o.jpg

Top Bottom