Wrecked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Guru
All of you are very correct. I should most definitely have slowed down and done the safe thing. I think at this point i am more angry at myself for not thinking fast enough to come to that conclusion. I have a CT scan on Thursday to confirm if the wrist or should (or both) are in fact broken. Will keep everyone updated. Thank you for all the feedback and the much deserved finger wagging. Next time I encounter this situation i will know what to do, as i know now exactly what not to do.
GWS and well done for taking the criticism on board.

On the other hand I have come off on a cycle track on leaves which was my own fault going to fast not paying attention to the conditions - it happens.
A wet leaves off at almost a standstill has dogged me for nearly 2 years now, so it doesn't necessarily need any speed or lack of care.
OP, get well soon, and look after that shoulder!

GuyBoden

Guru
UK Highway code.

Rule 62
Cycle Tracks.

"Take care when passing pedestrians, especially children, older or disabled people, and allow them plenty of room. Always be prepared to slow down and stop if necessary."

Highwaycode Section 62.png

midlife

Guru
Good news :smile:. The imaging taken on the day of your accident should have shown that, is the US different to the UK?

OP
OP
fuzzybuddha

fuzzybuddha

Good news :smile:. The imaging taken on the day of your accident should have shown that, is the US different to the UK?
The xrays were inconclusive. They showed a possible fracture on both my wrist and my shoulder. They had me do a CT to confirm. The CT came up negative on both.

Top Bottom