Wrong avatars in alerts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just logged in and as usual I checked my alerts before continuing to New Posts. I noticed that @dave r had Liked a couple of posts, but the tiny avatar displayed next to each entry was not his. When I clicked on that avatar, the correct one was then displayed in the pop-up box.

It is not a big deal but it is a strange problem which might be worth investigating!

D

Deleted member 1258

I just logged in and as usual I checked my alerts before continuing to New Posts. I noticed that @dave r had Liked a couple of posts, but the tiny avatar displayed next to each entry was not his. When I clicked on that avatar, the correct one was then displayed in the pop-up box.

It is not a big deal but it is a strange problem which might be worth investigating!

Mine needs changing, I'm no longer hairsuite

Shaun

Founder

You have PM. :okay:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Mine needs changing, I'm no longer hairsuite
I know the problem - I finally changed my 10 year old avatar to the temporary one on the left because I can no longer get away with pretending that I have lots of hair and that it isn't mostly grey!

You have PM. :okay:
I replied, but the strange fault has cleared. I definitely saw it earlier today, but that is the only time that I have noticed it.

Shaun

Founder
Okay, no problem - might have been a temporary caching issue. Let me know if it happens again.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom