Wrong way along A470

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I think the kid's a candidate for the youth section of the Darwin awards...

Amen to that. I was so shocked. I have never seen such idiocy on a 60mph road before!

apollo179

South Wales is pretty tolerant of us foreigners (Well I am part English). You have a thing about sheep don't you :biggrin:

Sheep prove god created the world cos if darwin was right , survival of the fittest etc then no way would sheep have survived.
Tyranasaurus rex in the red corner - dolly the sheep in the blue corner = only 1 winner.
The case for god rests.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Sheep prove god created the world cos if darwin was right , survival of the fittest etc then no way would sheep have survived.
Tyranasaurus rex in the red corner - dolly the sheep in the blue corner = only 1 winner.
The case for god rests.

Er well yes, I can see a couple of flaws in your argument but it's an interesting image. What if it was a MMA Trained sheep and an very old T - Trex?

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
[QUOTE 1488135"]
So it is possible then? Then is it not possible that the cars were using the wrong side of the road (or what you perceived to be the wrong side of the road as well)?
[/quote]

Nothing is impossible only mathematically improbable.

apollo179

Er well yes, I can see a couple of flaws in your argument but it's an interesting image. What if it was a MMA Trained sheep and an very old T - Trex?
Thats an unfair argument - you could just as well say what if the sheep brought along an uzi.
Credibility requires that we remain within the bounds of scientific fact.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
[QUOTE 1488137"]
But it is probable. Unless of course the probability of your OP is 0?

Hmm, enough about idiots on MTB's who ride the wrong down the road. What do you think is mathematically improbable but not impossible?
[/quote]

OK a road car that can do 300Mph.

A black orchid

Consensus of helmet wearing

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
[QUOTE 1488139"]
Was it not a asteroid/comet/meteor/some other object from outer space which killed off Tiny the T-Rex and all his dino chums?
[/quote]

That is the current theory yes. Something created a planet wide pyroclastic cloud.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
[QUOTE 1488144"]
Hmm, interesting.

The road car I'd have to say give it a few years.

The black Orchid. I've just seen a load via google images

The consensus on helmet wearing is more of a debate then an actual event occuring. You'd have to be more pacific about what bit of the helmet consensus is mathematically improbale.
[/quote]
I could be an ocean but I'll be specific instead :tounge:. Any helmet debate that ends in all parties agreeing.

apollo179

[QUOTE 1488139"]
Was it not a asteroid/comet/meteor/some other object from outer space which killed off Tiny the T-Rex and all his dino chums?
[/quote]
Was it ?
If space related incident killed off tiny t and all his chums then explain how come david attenborough is allways saying how present day animals are related to the dinosaurs (turtle , armadillo , cockroach etc) If they were wiped out then thats a non starter.

Top Bottom