Wrong way along A470

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
[QUOTE 1488145"]
But it is not zero so therefore is probable. ''As not to matter'' I can't believe you'd be so flippant when it comes to maths, stats and probabilities!:tongue: :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Stats are the tool of the Devil. :biggrin:

apollo179

In that case Sheep did not exist at the time the T-Rex walked the Earth?
Yes my point exactly.

OP
OP
A

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Was it ?
If space related incident killed off tiny t and all his chums then explain how come david attenborough is allways saying how present day animals are related to the dinosaurs (turtle , armadillo , cockroach etc) If they were wiped out then thats a non starter.
They did not die instantly. Genetic mutation would create creatures capable of survival in the imagined scenareo :smile:

apollo179

They did not die instantly. Genetic mutation would create creatures capable of survival in the imagined scenareo :smile:
Hmmhh
So theres a space related incident that wounds tiny t causing him to mutate into a sheep ?
Hmmmh.
Now really whats the probablity of that ?

+1 to that :-) The last time I encountered wrong way cycling by teens was on this road. I rounded the bend after dark to find 3 or 4 teens cycling towards me with no lights. I'm glad I took the primary there, and maybe their dark clothing was actually body armour :rolleyes:

Top Bottom