Wtd- 700C/650B Disc Wheels - Shimano

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
I've accidentally bought some wheels that are Sram XD compatible not Shimano...

So I'm looking for something else to go on my steel touring bike, something suitable for fairly heavy touring, gravelling and commuting.

Thanks all.

Steve T

Veteran
I have a brand new pair which I bought for a project which didn't materialise. They are 700c - decent ones with shimano hub I think I fitted the discs then put them back in the box. I will dig them out of the shed and check the details. Pro vision I think but once the rain stops I'll have a proper look.

Reactions: iLB
OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
I have a brand new pair which I bought for a project which didn't materialise. They are 700c - decent ones with shimano hub I think I fitted the discs then put them back in the box. I will dig them out of the shed and check the details. Pro vision I think but once the rain stops I'll have a proper look.

Any news ?

Steve T

Veteran
Yes - just dug them out of the shed- brand new unused Revo pro-lite 10/11 speed Shimano hub ones see pictures attached .

http://road.cc/content/review/178938-pro-lite-revo-a21w-centerlock-disc-brake-wheelset

I had planned to put CX tyres on them and use them on the Giant but there's not enough clearance on the Defy doh!

I cant find the receipt for them but I seem to remember they were a good deal so not sure how much you want to spend ?

cle. IMG_4599.jpg IMG_4599.jpg IMG_4602.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4600.jpg
    IMG_4600.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom