WTF! (Cat report...)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aye once they get summat in that 'walnut' brain of theirs. :wacko:

Oh man, tell me about it... :laugh:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
He had to be an indoor cat due to where I was based, but I trained him to walk on a lead like a dog - and he did.

Used to take him to the local park for a daily constitutional.
One of my sister's cats often joins her when she is walking her dog locally. The cat isn't on a lead, she just sometimes chooses to walk alongside the dog.

What amazes me is that the dog can recognise the cat in the dark from about 50 metres away. If it is the right cat, the dog wags his tail. If it is any other cat he goes bonkers, barking and pulling on his lead. This is even if the alien cat is the same size as the home cat and also black with a white patch on the throat. I can't tell the difference until I get within about 5 metres and even then I am not 100% sure if it my sister's cat or that of one of the neighbours.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I had to stop doing that though, as people thought it was funny to set their dogs on the cat, only for it to be my fault for being cruel to the cat when the cat stood his ground and the dog (invariably) came off second best.
Cassie is the scourge of catdom and will go bonkers barking when they pad along the fence at the bottom of the garden. But walking down the footpath and she suddenly registers Fluffy sitting at the end of her path watching the world go by, she absolutely craps herself and strains on the lead to keep clear.

Cassie is the scourge of catdom and will go bonkers barking when they pad along the fence at the bottom of the garden. But walking down the footpath and she suddenly registers Fluffy sitting at the end of her path watching the world go by, she absolutely craps herself and strains on the lead to keep clear.

Ooooer...

A good friend's mum used to have a tortie-tabby point Siamese called Bella. The neighbours had a) a conservatory and b) two kerry blue terriers. Bella used to derive hours of entertainment by walking on the conservatory roof and watching the dogs go bananas.

My aforementioned cat (black, neutered male with cattitude) biffed the Mayor's dog at the pet service in Ely Cathedral back in the day. :blush:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Look everyone, cats are really pan-dimensional beings in cat form, they do whatever pleases them. We are mere mortals. One local moggy used to crap on my decking....I ripped up the decking recently, it still comes in and dumps on my lawn:cursing:. Cat poo is a mixture of nuclear waste, superglue & raw sewage....xx(

Top Bottom