WTF?....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

Maybe he walks into your office every morning with the intention of sacking you! Then, when he doesn't have the courage to go through with it, he just shuffles stuff around and goes away.

Why not try to wind him up a bit? That might make his task easier ;0)

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Mr Pig said:
Maybe he walks into your office every morning with the intention of sacking you!

I doubt it. :smile:

TVC

It's simple, he just doesn't have enough to do.

My works manager likes to come round, interfere and pick fault. Every time he must find something to pull you up on or advise from his ' greater wisdom'. This was irritating until I discovered that if you beat him to it and asked his advice on something inconsiquential, he would duly put you right and bugger off content that he had done his bit without actually upsetting what you were doing.

Find your boss something to do, it can only make him happy.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

The Velvet Curtain said:
Find your boss something to do, it can only make him happy.

He has plenty do to. It's not just my stuff he fidgets with. The girls in the office block have got it right - they leave their tampax out and he just can't cope with female accessories :smile:

And don't get me onto when he thinks I've left my 'undies' on the rad :smile:

I'm sick of saying 'Don't worry, it's only a headband!'

peanut

BigonaBianchi said:
Maybe he's just trying to be 'around', visable if you like:wacko::laugh:.

yes there is something to that I suppose. The important thing is he doesn't need to be there at all ever. He has manager/s to interface with the workforce.

He obviously feels a need to 'show his face' on a daily basis. It could be a feeling of mistrust. He might be trying to say 'I have my eye on you lot. I know you're not working all the time. Just remember why you are here and who is paying your wages.'

I'm not convinced of the OCD diagnosis, I'm leaning towards the onset of senelity myself :rofl: no seriously perhaps he feels he's losing his grip on things.

Maybe he's feeling lonely and isolated

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Mr Pig said:
I didn't want to say that. But now you've said it...

What's with all the insults Mr Pig and Crackle?

Perhaps if you want to show yourselves, we can all then comment ..... ;)

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
snapper_37 said:
My boss has started to pay a visit to my office every morning, on his way into the factory, something to do with 'rounding up the troops' :rolleyes:.

Anyway, it goes like this.....

Enters (I can't stand the door shut), shuts door. Exchange 'mornings' etc.
If my filing cabinets are slightly open or I am filing so have them open... he shuts them.
If there is a bit of paper or whatever on the floor, he picks it up (this is a Director....), puts it in the bin.
He then 'tidies' up any paperwork into a kind of symetrical shape on my desk, 'straightens' a few certificates on the wall (they look perfectly fine to me).
Checks the cabinets again.
Opens door, shuts door, opens door, leaves.
Shuts door.
Goes into the office next door and does the same thing.

Every morning I get up and open the door immediately after - he must realise. It's driving me mad!!!

I've heard that if his missus wants to p*ss him off, she leaves all the kitchen cupboards and drawers open. I think I'm going to do that tomorrow - 5 drawers in desk, 2 upright filing cabinets, 2 cabinets with 4 drawers in each and a mini-cabinet with 8 drawers ... ;) :smile: :smile: The QC office next door has twice as many doors and drawers ..... :smile: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Leave your drawers open (if you'll pardon the expression) but not just that: superglue them in the open position. The battle he will have to close them will add lots of value to his morning ritual thus making him a happier boss and probably getting you a bonus and/or promotion.

snapper_37 said:
What's with all the insults Mr Pig and Crackle?

Perhaps if you want to show yourselves, we can all then comment ..... ;)

Snapper, that was a poor joke on my part. I'm quite sure that the very opposite of what I've said is true. You come across on here as a very nice and likeable person, I'm positive lots of people fancy you. Apologies if I've offended, I didn't mean to, it was meant to be part of the running joke from yesterday's thread but it's either worn a bit thin or I've misjudged it, probably both. Sorry.

Crackle said:
Snapper, that was a poor joke on my part. I'm quite sure that the very opposite of what I've said is true. You come across on here as a very nice and likeable person, I'm positive lots of people fancy you. Apologies if I've offended, I didn't mean to, it was meant to be part of the running joke from yesterday's thread but it's either worn a bit thin or I've misjudged it, probably both. Sorry.

I should think so too! I'm so glad you said that Crackle. I thought you were supposed to be her friend, ffs!

I was just about to say that even though I am a bona fide 100% heterosexual gal, if it was the end of the world and only you three were left, then I definately wouldn't be climbing over Snapper to get to you two meanies..;):evil::tongue:

But since you've apologised, I dont need to say that now...

Top Bottom