Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Xmas day/night out?

Would you like a xmas day/night out?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
I would certainly be up for a non-cycling meetup/event.

My schedule tends to get rather busy in the runup to christmas, so I would suggest doing it a bit sooner, say in mid-late November.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I would certainly be up for a non-cycling meetup/event.

My schedule tends to get rather busy in the runup to christmas, so I would suggest doing it a bit sooner, say in mid-late November.

Yeah i dont see why it cant be late November, i said xmas night out but that was mainly just cause the time of the year its really just a day/night out around December :laugh:

ACS

Legendary Member
May I voice an interest in both a meet up for food one evening and an RV ride for cake and chat.

I have to say that I have more chance of making a RV event due to family commitments.

Fubar

Guru
That's 2 of us already, Pat! :girl::girl: Where has Jane Smart got to? :hello:
(The guys are alright, at least those I've met :thumbsup: ... can't vouch for some of the "new generation", though ;) ... Col, Fubar, Jazloc, Rasmus)

T

You're right to be careful, that Colin's a right erse! :laugh:;)

Fubar

Guru
(The guys are alright, at least those I've met :thumbsup: ... can't vouch for some of the "new generation", though ;) ... Col, Fubar, Jazloc, Rasmus)

T

Jane is on Faceache, I'll message her to check out the forum link. Regards, Mark

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman

T
Cool: I can take a day off or swap a shift when the majority decides to meet: will try to drag Mad Doug Biker and Nessie (Nessie is a silent member of CChat) out of Dumbarton too :thumbsup:

Top Bottom