Xmas tree.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
So the kids are not coming home for xmas.And we can expect more and more of that as they move on with their lives,and quite right too.So Mrs P and me,have decided not to put the tree up.It is massive,we have to move the telly virgin box and dvd player.It then stands in the corner it is so wide.The telly then blocks off the patio doors to the conservatory.
Right yesterday we took one of our friends to Bramham Hall near Wetherby for an eye exam.He wanted to give us petrol money we said no.But on the A64 we pass a garden centre,could we stop he wanted to buy us a latte.So stop we did,now finally i get to the end of the tale.The garden centre has a Christmas display with various styles of trees.I saw them first,something names a Pencil Fir an artificial tree,various sizes and ideal much much narrower than ours and easier to put up,so e bought a 7ft one.Like Mrs P said they might not go down well and they may not be here next year,but i must say they look great,but it is not coming out of it's box till next Christmas.So if you struggle to put up a large wide tree go and give them a once over near you.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
This is ours, due to needing space (for bikes):

347504-lit-twig-wall-christmas-tree1.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
We've had artificial trees for years but guess what? We've got THREE of the flippin' things because Mrs Gti keeps seeing trees she likes more and "Oh that old one's worn out."

Mart44

Über Member
This one bought from Asda is on its third year.

1Eukeiw.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ours is a 4 ft tree, that sits on top of a small table. It doesn't cause too many issues, other than it has one of the cat's in it at any one point. It was all decorated nicely.. looks like a bomb has gone off now...

Top Bottom