Xmas

• Thread starter Deleted member 1258
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

:wacko: Boxing day morning, mouth like the bottom of a parrots cage, front room looks like a bombs hit it, the back room don't look much better, but everyone had a great time. Hope everyone had a good christmas day and Santa brought them what they wanted and boxing days evan better.

wafflycat

I've been up an hour or so. Had a couple of mugs of hot spiced tea. Had a bowl of porridge topped with fruit. It's a gloriously sunny day out there, so I'm off out on the bike for at least a couple of hours. There's three of us going off out for a pootle round the lanes. Hurrah!

I was wide awake at 5.45 this morning (serves me right for nodding off for 3 hours yesterday afternoon! :wacko:). Had breakfast at 6 and consequently will feel like lunch by 10.30...

As we're going 'sale-ing' later this morning with daughter in tow (so that's 3 hours minimum in clothes shops then), hot food could be a while away :biggrin:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, I've been up since 8, The house is a tip, but i'm off for an hour or so on the bike before the rain arrives. Mrs P is off to some shops somewhere for something, i won't get involved. I may go and watch the mighty Barnet play against the Daggers this afternoon, but then again.....

Kovu

Über Member
Got myself a new bike, so will be going out again today. Christmas Day I was out on it and I love it.

Late merry xmas to you all!

I am sitting here feeling a bit rough:sad: - serves me right for the bottle of red wine and the half dozen beers I had yesterday at the in-laws.

As 'her indoors' is thinking of going to the sales I might drag myself out on the bike for a couple of hours this afternoon although the weather forecast is looking a bit cr@p:sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just been out for a blast - 21 miles..cleared the head - damp and mucky out there - bike's been washed and lubed, clothes in machine.

Didn't think I'd see any cyclists, but saw 14 plus a couple of folk on bikes...all had the same idea... burn off some cals...

Christmas dinner soup for lunch....yum...then off for a party this afternoon.....more 'pop' hic.....

yenrod

User76 said:
I am going to go and change my coat, what I got from From MrsM, but will cycle over to Clarks Village as parking I should imagine will be a nightmare.

My 2 sister-in-laws had a blazing row yesterday, just after dinner. One got called "stupid, fat and lazy", to which she responded "at least I've never had an abortion". A quality festive day all round.

Shoulda came round to yours instead of watching Corry ! :wacko:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Thats better, fed washed and dressed, tidied up and starting to wake up. I envy you who are or have been on your bikes this morn, suns shining and it looks great out there, but as christmas day and boxing day are suposed to be family days the bike will have to wait, also our lads are going to the football this afternoon and the other half might not be impressed if I disapear as well.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thats why we've been up and out early - only an hour...big family party later, might need the bike again tomorrow to clear the head, but the wife is probably going to the gym for a couple of hours to try out some of her pressies....

Son is busy building his space lego, daughter playing with one of her many barbie dolls....

snorri

Legendary Member
User76 said:
My 2 sister-in-laws had a blazing row yesterday, just after dinner. One got called "stupid, fat and lazy", to which she responded "at least I've never had an abortion". A quality festive day all round.

:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:
Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh but.........................................:biggrin:

ash68

My 2 sister-in-laws had a blazing row yesterday, just after dinner. One got called "stupid, fat and lazy", to which she responded "at least I've never had an abortion". A quality festive day all round.[/quote]

:ohmy: Good to see the spirit of christmas is alive and well eh. Must admit that's a cracking response though.

Top Bottom