YAY Im now a real cyclist :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Gimme a HELL YEAH, Lit a fire under the Scott today and FLEW

40 mph for a 22 stone flat bloke :blush:

40.jpg

WHY DIDNT I GET A FULL ROAD BIKE lol

Ben M

More weight means you can go faster, so you can;t use the weight as an excuse :blush:

Good effort on a hybrid though. The fastest I've been is 43, but you have 10 stone on me!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Ben M said:
More weight means you can go faster, so you can;t use the weight as an excuse :blush:

Good effort on a hybrid though. The fastest I've been is 43, but you have 10 stone on me!

Lol fair point, my 7 mile aver was 16mph though and its pretty hilly on the way home so I will take what ever I can lol :ohmy:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
punkypossum said:
I get 48mph every time I go past the car park barrier at work - suppose that doesn't count....:smile:

I take it you have a wireless computer... ;)

Plax

Guru
I can't get past 41mph on my tourer or hybrid no matter how hard I try. I'm less than half the weight of the OP so maybe I should put some fully loaded panniers on the tourer and find myself the largest hill going!

bonj2

the terminal velocity of my scott is 44mph without luggage, but at the weekend I had the racktop bag on and my max speed was 49.4mph.

Plax

Guru
Bonj, I'd never thought you of all people would have such a "smutty" avatar. Change it back to something more serious this instant or I will chase you around with my mudguards!

;)

Top Bottom